Piano Lessons for Adults
"I wish I had taken lessons as a child!"
"...I wish I hadn't quit lessons!"
So many people have shared these sentiments with me, and often with a sense of lost opportunity. I want you to know that it is never too late to begin lessons. If you have the desire to play the piano, and a few minutes a day to devote to practicing, then I invite you to enroll today.
I offer group and private lessons to adult beginners through advanced levels. Curriculum is based on your interests, goals, and abilities, and will include instruction on piano technique and music notation. I can also teach you to improvise at the piano, creating your own music.
Benefits and Services offered:
- Weekly reserved lesson time
- Personalized curriculum and teaching materials
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Coaching and/or preparation for performances or auditions
- Same-day cancellations are permitted with notice (text, e-mail, or phone)
- Help in setting short-term and long-term musical goals
- Option to book or reschedule lessons online
- Access to lending library of books and CDs